New Patient Forms
We are happy to offer our new patient forms through an online patient portal. Use the button located to the left to be directed to the portal where you will be able to fill out pertinent forms and access helpful account information.
Have any questions? Give us a call.
What to Expect
- Scheduling Your Appointment
- You can schedule the appointment for your first exam with Dr. Thanik in a few different, convenient ways. You can use our online appointment form, give us a call at the office, or send us an email. We'll be happy to work with you to find a day and time that best fits your busy schedule.
- Prior to Your Appointment
- There are a few new patient forms that you can fill out at your convenience. You may access these forms online through our patient portal. If you are unable to complete these forms online, we ask that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your first appointment in order to complete them in the office.
- Your First Appointment
- Upon arrival, you will be greeted by one of our staff members. If you did not have the opportunity to fill out your paperwork prior, you can utilize our in-office tablet for a quick, electronic check in.
You will then be taken to our dedicated consult room to meet with Dr. Thanik and begin your exam.
- Discussing Treatment
- Once the exam has been completed and Dr. Thanik has created a customized treatment plan, you will meet with Alysia in the consult room to discuss post operative instructions and finance arrangements. During this time, you will have the opportunity to voice any questions that you have.
You will be given a folder containing all of the information addressed during this meeting to take home.
- Checking Out
- After all of your questions have been addressed, you will be escorted to the front desk and given the opportunity to schedule your treatment.
What are our patients saying about us?
My first consultation visit was excellent. The staff was knowledgeable, informative, prepared and friendly. The entire appointment was efficient but never rushed. At each stage of the consultation I was asked if I understood and if I had questions.
I have had several implant surgeries with Dr. Thanik and am very happy with his work. I feel like I am in good hands and the staff is professional, helpful and friendly.
Dr.Thanik and staff did an excellent job of preparing me for the skin graft. I do not like going to the dentist and they all were very conscious of this and provided excellent expertise in guiding me through the procedure. No pain during the procedure. Explicit follow-up care instructions. All good.
Although we are not contracted with any insurance company, we will be happy to submit a claim to your dental insurance on your behalf. Please consult your dental insurance company’s out of network benefit booklet prior to your visit with us.
For uninsured patients or patients who wish to forego their insurance benefits, we offer a 5% cash/check discount.
Please note that payment is due on the day of treatment.
Interest-free financing is available through Lending Club Patient Solutions. They offer up to 24 months interest-free. The online application process is quick and easy.