Tigard Dental Services
Our facility is led by a passionate team of experts and talented staff. Progressive Periodontics has worked hard to create a relaxing environment where health and comfort are our top priorities.
Our proven success and uncompromising commitment have resulted in thousands of satisfied and happy patients. We’re proud to offer a full range of services, from periodontal treatments to dental implants and more.
Our Comprehensive Services
With years of experience and extensive training, we’re able to help patients look and feel their best.
Our services include:
- Laser Periodontal Surgery – LANAP (Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure) involves the treatment of periodontal disease. It’s less invasive and painful than traditional gum surgery and allows patients to return to their routine much quicker due to minimal post-operative discomfort.
- Dental Extractions – Extractions are used to remove a tooth that may have excessive decay, infection, or severe fracture. This is usually done when the tooth is considered hopeless, and there are no other treatment options.
- Dental Implants – We use dental implants to replace a missing, broken, or chipped tooth. By replacing with a dental implant, it helps preserve the jawbone, which would normally shrink after the tooth was lost.
- Gum Grafting – Tissue grafting is completed to treat gum recession. Recession occurs when the gum line recedes towards the root of the tooth, often exposing it and causing sensitivity to hot and cold temperatures.
- Crown Lengthening – Crown lengthening involves the process of exposing more of the natural tooth to prepare for a restoration. This is helpful in cases of fractures or cavities below the gum line.
- Sedation Dentistry – Many patients have anxiety about getting dental work done. We understand that dental work can be stressful and we offer a variety of sedation options for our patients, including nitrous oxide, IV sedation, and oral sedation.
- Emergency Advice – We give emergency advice at any time for non-patients. For current patients, we offer advice and services after hours and on weekends to ensure you have access to all the dental information you need as soon as you need it.
Call us at (503) 966-3780 today to book your first service appointment.
“A brief note to express how grateful I am for your excellent care.”- Swee
“Dr. Thanik was amazing with my worrier child who needed a frenulum revision. I appreciate his care & call in the evening to see how he was recovering.”- Becky S
“Once I switched to Dr. Thanik for my care, everything changed for the better. I'm so grateful for him and his staff and all of their expertise, insight, encouragement, and guidance.”- Cyndia A
Progressive Equipment and Care
State of the art equipment and technology to care for your gums and overall health.
Your Partner in Gum Health
We pride ourselves on being your partner and finding the treatment option that is right for you.
Experience Where It Counts
With more than two decades of experience, let us help you take care of your gums and teeth.
Trust the Experts
Don’t have a regular dentist do what a specialist is trained to do. Come to the experts for your periodontal needs.