Serving Our Community Since 2000
Our facility is led by a passionate team of experts and talented staff. Progressive Periodontics, Implants and Laser Therapy has worked hard to create a relaxing environment where health and comfort are our top priorities.
Our proven success and uncompromising commitment have resulted in thousands of satisfied and happy patients. We’re proud to offer a full range of services, from periodontal treatments to dental implants and more.
Our services include:
- Laser Periodontal Surgery – LANAP (Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure) involves the treatment of periodontal disease. It’s less invasive and painful than traditional gum surgery and allows patients to return to their routine much quicker due to minimal post-operative discomfort.
- Dental Extractions – Extractions are used to remove a tooth that may have excessive decay, infection, or severe fracture. This is usually done when the tooth is considered hopeless, and there are no other treatment options.
- Dental Implants – We use dental implants to replace a missing, broken, or chipped tooth. By replacing with a dental implant, it helps preserve the jawbone, which would normally shrink after the tooth was lost.
- Gum Grafting – Tissue grafting is completed to treat gum recession. Recession occurs when the gum line recedes towards the root of the tooth, often exposing it and causing sensitivity to hot and cold temperatures.
- Crown Lengthening – Crown lengthening involves the process of exposing more of the natural tooth to prepare for a restoration. This is helpful in cases of fractures or cavities below the gum line.
- Sedation Dentistry – Many patients have anxiety about getting dental work done. We understand that dental work can be stressful and we offer a variety of sedation options for our patients, including nitrous oxide, IV sedation, and oral sedation.
- Emergency Advice – We give emergency advice at any time for non-patients. For current patients, we offer advice and services after hours and on weekends to ensure you have access to all the dental information you need as soon as you need it.
“Thank you for your honesty and for being so good at what you do!” Debbie
“A brief note to express how grateful I am for your excellent care.” Swee
“Dr. Thanik was amazing with my worrier child who needed a frenulum revision. I appreciate his care & call in the evening to see how he was recovering.” Becky S
How To Get Your Kids Excited About the Dentist
As a parent, taking your child to the dentist can often be daunting. Many children are scared or anxious about ...Read More
How Poor Oral Health Can Cause Fatigue
Poor oral health can cause a laundry list of issues, including pain, tooth decay, and gum disease. But did you know ...Read More
The Connection Between Oral Health and Gum Disease
Gum disease is a common oral health issue affecting millions worldwide. It can cause severe damage to your gums and ...Read More
What is Pregnancy Gingivitis?
Pregnancy is a special time in a woman's life, but it can also come with some unexpected health concerns. One of ...Read More
Recovering from a Gum Grafting Procedure
Gum grafting is a common dental procedure that helps treat gum recession and other gum-related issues. While the ...Read More
5 Reasons a Tooth Must be Extracted
Maintaining good oral health is essential for overall health and well-being. However, despite our best efforts, ...Read More
Taking Care of Your Gums This New Year
Healthier Gums in 2023 The new year is a great time to start fresh and make new resolutions for yourself. This ...Read More
Periodontal Disease: Signs, Treatment, and Prevention Advice
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), over 47% of American adults over the age of 30 ...Read More
Progressive Equipment & Care
Your Partner in Gum Health
Experience Where It Counts
Trust our Team of Experts